Catalyst (Power Meeting)
Shaping the Future Through Connections, Innovation and Collaboration
At Catalyst 2024, plumbing, heating and cooling service contractors converge to unlock the boundless potential of collaboration and innovation. As a dynamic platform for transformative ideas, Catalyst offers an opportunity to connect with like-minded business owners, exchange knowledge, and shape the future of the industry. With a diverse range of thought-provoking educational sessions, a captivating keynote speaker, and immersive networking experiences, Catalyst promises to ignite your imagination and propel your organization to new heights. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this extraordinary event that will redefine the possibilities of tomorrow. Featuring:
- Joshua Evans and “The Culture of Engagement”
- Since discovering both the power and the scarcity of enthusiasm in the workplace, Joshua has made it his mission to incite enthusiasm in others. Using proprietary tools, Joshua helps his clients become unapologetically enthusiastic in both their business and everyday lives. Join us for an inspiring keynote presentation that will equip you with the tools and strategies to thrive professionally and engage your team like never before!
- Danny Braught and “How to Use Chat GPT in Your Business”
- Join Danny Braught, the CEO & Founder of LMH Agency, as he showcases the benefits of leveraging artificial intelligence, like Chat GPT, for your business. He will cover practical applications, walk through live examples, and share his knowledge of AI platforms to help your company optimize operations, elevate customer experiences, and drive growth. This presentation offers a valuable opportunity for professionals in the home services industry to gain practical knowledge and strategic insights into how they can leverage AI for business success.
- Game of Clues & Connections
- Breakout sessions for owners and managers
- Q-list Live
- Fight Club Social Event
- Industry Partner Exhibition
- And much more!
PHCC’s Annual Conference draws in new and seasoned industry owners and technicians from across the U.S. You will have a variety of educational offerings at this event and tour a show floor of over 100 industry vendors.