Code of Ethics
Quality Service Contractors (QSC) is dedicated to enabling service and repair contractors to achieve unparalleled success through innovative education, training programs, and comprehensive business services. Our unwavering commitment to a Code of Ethics guides our interactions with the public, fellow contractors, employees, and the organization, ensuring the highest standards of conduct and professionalism.
As a QSC member, you agree to adhere to this Code of Ethics as an expression of your principles of proper conduct in the pursuit of business.
- Provide plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical services to the best of our abilities.
- Ensure the protection of the environment, health, safety, and comfort of the public and
- Conduct operations according to the highest professional standards.
- Fulfill all contracts faithfully.
- Provide the best possible service at a fair price.
- Continually strive to expand knowledge in our industry.
FELLOW MEMBERS OBLIGATION
- Encourage the free exchange of ideas.
- Collaborate with fellow members to promote the principles of this code.
- Present a positive and inclusive image of the industry nationwide.
- Advocate for equal treatment of all plumbing, HVAC, and electrical contractor members.
- Oppose discriminatory practices against any members.
- Refrain from recruiting employees from fellow QSC members.
- Provide opportunities for training, employment, career advancement, and economic security
to dedicated individuals.
- Foster an environment that promotes integrity, honesty, and teamwork.
- Maintain an open-door policy to encourage input that benefits the company.
- Provide employees with proper tools, uniforms, etc., to represent our company favorably.
- Educate employees on what it means to be a QSC member.
- Promote the spirit of this code and the objectives of our industry by increasing participation
in QSC and the PHCC-National Association.
- Establish and maintain mutual respect and goodwill with all segments of the industry